Summer Activities for Families in Los Angeles
Posted by Techyscouts | Posted on 07/24/2018
At the law offices of Michael Millea, our mission is to help you find your dream home – but we want to help you enjoy it, as well! As an experienced real estate agent, we’ve helped countless families find and purchase the perfect residential real estate property in throughout Los Angeles, such as Torrance and the South Bay. In the process, we’ve learned a thing or two about the city. With summer just around the corner, we wanted to share our top 5 activities for family fun in the summertime!
Top 5 LA Family Activities for Summer
Summer in LA is always a blast – and with these great family and kid-friendly activities, you can make this summer the most fun yet!
- Visit the Kidspace Children’s Museum: What’s better for kids than a museum dedicated to them? The museum features a range of fun, kid-focused exhibits, including a Kaleidoscope entrance and a water feature to cool down on hot afternoons.
- See a Movie Under the Stars: While we can’t promise you’ll see many stars, outdoor movie screenings are a favorite summer pastime in Los Angeles. Hollywood Forever is a great option, but there are several of these kinds of screenings throughout the city.
- Pick Your Own Strawberries: While it’s easy to forget, there are farms throughout LA and the surrounding areas. Visiting one to go strawberry picking is a great day trip for families that can also be a fun way to educate kids about food.
- See the Space Shuttle Endeavour: Head down to Exposition Park at USC to see the final space shuttle in the program – Endeavour! Built right here in Palmdale, this is a great visit for science-minded kids.
- See Shakespeare by the Sea: Shakespeare may be a little heady for a kid, but if you’ve got a young brainiac on your hands, Shakespeare by the Sea is a great way to introduce them to one of the English-speaking world’s greatest writers. Admission is free, and it’s an excellent excuse for a picnic!
Contact Your Los Angeles Real Estate Broker
We hope these family-friendly activities treat you well this summer, and we hope you get a chance to check each one off your list. If you’re considering moving to LA for good or changing locations, however, Michael Millea can help. Contact us today to get started!